Android 4.4.2 KitKat Test firmware for Samsung Galaxy S4
Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware for Samsung Galaxy S4 – Sammobile has made a new brand to test, that’s android firmware for galaxy S4 KitKat . It’s Because affected earlier, they heard that Motorola had received earlier the android kitkat Update. And of course it makes them jealous. Hahha, and now , they make a brand new product for the Android 4.4.2 test firmware – I9505XXUFNA1 – for the Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)
All hope that Samsung will officially launch the android KitKat operating system update for Samsung Galaxy S4 in February / March. Oya, the firmware that just created, of course already in test trials and looks pretty stable, but of course there is still a few bugs and still in test phase and building .
-> Update: Galaxy S4 has officially received Android KitKat Update.
-> Check it out to How to Manually Update Android KitKat on Galaxy S4 India
For our information, about the android KitKat, there is changes to the user interface in the operating system instead of Android jelly bean. Striking difference is the white status icons. The white color looks stunning and quite nice , good eye views. For you know , Samsung has made a camera shortcut that is implemented in its locksreen.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat Test firmware on Galaxy S4
Before we go to the installation instruction for Android KitKat Firmware in Galaxy S4, let’s see the description for detail firmware first:
Okay, this is the description for the new firmware:
- Model: GT-I9505
- Version: Android 4.4.2
- Country: Open Europe
- Changelist: 276328
- Build date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 23:30:51 +0000
- Product Code: OXA
- MODEM: I9505XXUFNA1
- PDA: I9505XXUFNA1
- CSC: I9505OXAFNA1
- – You can download android KitKat firmware for galaxy s4 here: I9505XXUFNA1_I9505OXAFNA1_I9505XXUFNA1_OXA.zip
- -> Download
OK friend, to be noted that:
You do this at your own risk. So we are not responsible if there is damage occurred.
This firmware will not add binary counter.
This firmware will not break your warranty.
This firmware is not official and is a pre-release stage.
How to Install Android KitKat Firmware in Galaxy S4
This is instructionon how to install android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware in Samsung Galaxy S4:
– Extract the firmware file that you have downloaded before (link above)
– Please Download Odin3 v3.09. You can download it here: Download ODIN
– Next step, please extract the odin Zip.
– After extract Odin, please open Odin3 v3.09.
– After that please restart your galaxy s4 in download mode. You can do that by : Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down button.
– next Step, Please connect your smartphone. Then please wait until you get a blue sign in your Odin apps.
– Then, please dad I9505XXUFNA1_I9505OXAFNA1_I9505XXUFNA1_HOME.tar.md5 to AP. So, you have to make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
– After that, please click start button. After this, you can sit back and wait for a few minutes.
– If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
– Next Steps, please boot into recovery mode by pressing: Home + power + vol up.
– After that, you can choose to wipe / factory reset. Warning: that this will erase your data including your internal SD Card.
– Last step, then choose reboot.
Android KitKat test Firmware for Samsung Galaxy S4You'll find with these:
- jmp3tag android
- download I9505XXUFNA1_I9505OXAFNA1_I9505XXUFNA1_OXA zip
- galaxy s4 kitkat firmware
- jmp3tag for android 4 4 2