How to Backup and Restore Samsung Galaxy S5 IMEI
Halo galaxy s5 users, this time I will share a tutorial specifically for Samsung galaxy S5. Often we do install a custom ROM, and the possibility that result in changes in or loss of the IMEI number. Therefore, I will share tips for you how to easily backup and restore IMEI partition in Samsung galaxy s5.
How to Restore and Backup IMEI Galaxy S5
Backup IMEI number and restore partition in Samsung galaxy S5 can be very easy. as long as you know how.
This time we will use the EFS backup restore software assistance. In this step, make sure you have Samsung galaxy S5 which has been rooted. You may read tutorial on how to Root Samsung Galaxy S5 first.
And before that, make sure your smartphone series in the list below, but for the galaxy S5 general, likely to be compatible using this software.
So, here are the list of Galaxy S5 series which are compatible:
1. LTE Galaxy S5 variants
2. Samsung Galaxy S5 series:
3. GSM Galaxy S5 series SM-G900H
4. LTE-A S5 Galaxy series SM-G906S
If it is confirmed, the next step is to download the application to backup IMEI. can be found here: Get it. http://goo.gl/jxeQrv
Then please follow the following important points:
1. Download and extract the ZIP file that you have downloaded on your PC
2. Furthermore, please Enable USB debugging and connect your phone to the PC, if you do not know how, please follow the steps here. How to enable USB Debugging in Samsung Galaxy S5
3. Last, please double click on efs.bat and follow the instructions to continue.
Success, if you follow the above steps correctly, then you will succeed, good luck. Above tips source from XDA developer forum from Mr.W0lf. Thanks for read tutorials on How to Backup and Restore Galaxy S5 EFS IMEI.
You may read also about Viper4android Galaxy S5 to Change Music Player effect
How to Backup and Restore IMEI on Galaxy S5