How to Disable Samsung Knox in Rooted Galaxy S phones
How to Disable Samsung Knox in Rooted Galaxy S phones – As promised, here is the second and last part on how to disable Samsung Knox in rooted Galaxy S phones. We have mentioned earlier that the Samsung Knox is a security measure made by the South Korean company for its high-end phones (with Android 4.2 Jelly bean or above). This security feature is made to protect your personal data, which is very nice.
-> If you haven’t read the the First Tutorials, you can read it here first: How to disable samsung KNOX in Rooted Samsung Galaxy – Part 1.
However, the KNOX security can sometimes block some apps or games after you root your Samsung Galaxy S. In the first part of the article we have given you the things to prepare before you can disable Samsung KNOX in rooted Galaxy S phones, including the recent Samsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung Galaxy S5. So, below you will find the steps on how to disable Samsung Knox in Rooted Galaxy S phones or you may later uninstall Samsung KNOX.
How to Disable Samsung KNOX on Rooted Galaxy S phones
Deactivating Samsung KNOX is a breeze, as long as you have prepared everything needed. If you’re not sure, then we recommend you to read our first post about the Samsung KNOX. After you do, here are the steps on how to disable Samsung KNOX on rooted Galaxy S phones:
- •First is to open the Google Play app.
- •Using the search box, search for “Android Terminal Emulator”
- •On the search result list, choose the Android Terminal Emulator app by Jack Palevitch
- •Next step is to tap on the install button, and then accept the pop up notification.
- •Sit and relax and wait until the app is downloaded. After that, just tap Open.
- •You will see a black window now. To disable Samsung KNOX, just type “su pm disable com.sec.knox.seandroid” (without the quotes) and press Enter.
- •The last step would be tapping on the prompt that ask you for Grant on the Superuser access.
If you follow all the instruction correctly, your Samsung KNOX in rooted Samsung Galaxy S phones should be disabled now. If you were having trouble with some of the apps or games, they should work just fine after you do this trick.
How to Disable Samsung Knox in Rooted Galaxy S phones Part 2
- Disable Knox
- disable knox s5
- how to open knox inrooted mobile