Dual Boot Windows 8.1 and Android
Do dual boot windows 81 android on gadgets certainly is something that is interesting, and if the laptop / tablet operating system is Windows 8, then it is quite difficult to install android OS in windows 8.1 simultaneously.
On this occasion, I will give tips on how to dual boot Android and Windows 8.1 OS on Acer tablet. Which is certainly basic operating system is Windows 8.1.
How to Dual Boot Windows 8.1 and Android
This occasion, I give tips on using the Acer Iconia W700, which we will install Android operating system in this Acer W700. So that the system can run on Windows 8.1 or android simultaneously.
Please follow these steps to install dual boot Windows 8.1 and Android on Acer Iconia W700 tablet:
Things you should prepare:
1. USB stick (Flash-disc) with 1GB of storage or more.
2. USB keyboard
3. The USB Hub
4. latest image Generic UEFI Installer image which you can grab from: 01.org/android-ia/downloads
-> the Image Writer Tool, which can be found at : launchpad.net/win32-image-writer/
Further, here are the steps you should follow:
1. Set a bootable USB. and then download “image writer tool”, and then simply extract “Win32DiskImager.exe,”.
2. Subsequently find .img file you downloaded, and hit the “Write”
3. after the steps above, then you will be able to USB boot.
4. Furthermore, we have to set the tablet to be able to boot and also read data from USB earlier. the steps that must be done is to press and hold the Power and the Windows button to enter the BIOS Settings, and Ensure UEFI boot mode is selected.
5. The next, switch of your tablet, and then just enter the USB-hub with a USB Stick and keyboard connected, and then set the power on your device whilst holding F12.
6. After that, please select the USB device from the boot menu, and then select the desired option from the menu below. therefore, please follow the on-screen options to manage dual-boot mode, hmm, the size allocated for Android. after that, the installation process will begin automatically.
7. After that, the steps you have to do is unplug your device and turn it off. and after it please turn on your device back, So you will see a dual-boot menu.
You may like also about samsung music player apk
Dual Boot Windows 8.1 and Android Easily [tutorial]You'll find with these:
- dual boot windows phone 8 1 and android
- android windows 8 1 dual boot
- dual boot lancet wp
- how to install android on windows 8 1 tablet
- how to install lolliop on window 8
- windows 8 1 img for android
- windows 8 1 imgfor android
- windows 8 1 install andriod dual boot
- wp8 1 secureboot android