Improve battery life on Lumia 950
Just have a smartphone would make new lumia 950 has never let go of our hands. It resulted in the batteries run out quickly. lumia 950 is a device that runs on Windows OS, and comes with a battery capacity that is big enough, that is 3000 mAh, almost rivaling its brother, the lumia 950 XL. However, if we continue to use for gaming and multitasking, then the battery will be quickly exhausted and smartphones will certainly feel the heat. Therefore, I will share tips for saving battery in lumia 950.
How to optimize lumia 950 battery life
1. Always charge the battery fully.
2. Mute unnecessary sounds, so you must select the sound that you need only.
3. Use wired headphones, rather than the speakerphone.
4. You can set your phone to automatically save power when the battery charge level is low by using battery saver.
5. Set lumia 950 screen to turn off after a short time, go to All settings > Personalization > Lock screen, and under Screen times out after, select the time.
6. Lower your screen brightness by go to All settings > System > Display. Then make sure that Automatically adjust display brightness is switched to Off.
7. Close and exit unimportant apps that running in the background
8. Turn off your location service / GPS
9. Turn on Bluetooth and NFC only when needed
10. Rather than using the cellular data , you may use a Wi-Fi connection to connect to the internet.
Do you want to secure your microsoft Lumia 950? read this tutorial: How to Secure Lumia 950 with a lock screen
OK, that’s all tutorials on how to extend Battery Life on Lumia 950. Hope those helps!