How to fix Samsung Galaxy not registered on network
When i just bought the latest Samsung smartphone, the Samsung galaxy S4, I found the problem which of course is a little annoying for me. When I access the phone menu, suddenly appeared “not registered on network” error in my Samsung galaxy S4, it can also occur in Samsung galaxy S5 and so on. Especially in Samsung Galaxy series. Eventhough it also show IMEI error.
This can be known when I want to do call or text/sms. And after it got notification “not registered on network”. but this has all been resolved, please read my experience in dealing with and fixing Samsung Galaxy not registered on network.
Read other tips: How to optimize nokia X
How to fix not registered on the network in Samsung Galaxy
It can also occur when you put in the SIM inside the device but it does not register to the network, all it shows is Emergency calls only, the signal bar does not show anything. If the error occurs, then you can not make any calls or do anything with it.
Hmm, please be sure that your smart phone is already in the unlocked state, the possibility Samsung Galaxy not registered on the network because your smartphone is still in a state of network lock. OK.
For your information, previously, these tips apply to:
samsung galaxy s3 not registered on the network
samsung galaxy s3 not registered on t mobile network
samsung galaxy s4 not registered on the network
samsung Galaxy S5 not registered on the network
Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge not registered on the network
The reason why it happens is most likely because you do not update your firmware . “Not Registered On Network error” is a common problem that maybe happen on Airtel, Vodafone, Virgin, AT&T, Rogers , etc.
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy Not Registered On Network
Please follow the tutorial below to resolve network error in most Samsung galaxy phone:
1. Make Sure your smart phone at full charge and ready to be upgraded and active the Wifi Network
2. make Sure sim-card is in your smartphone
3. Navigate to Settings of your Phone and access the page about updated firmware.
4. Select Software Update
5. After that , download the latest firmware and wait until reboot
note: If you tap update from settings and it says “NO FIRMWARE FOUND” You have to update via Kies software on your laptop.
I hope the above tips can help overcome the error in Samsung galaxy error about not registered on the network.
how to fix Samsung Galaxy is not registered on the networkYou'll find with these:
- not registered on network samsung galaxy s5
- galaxy s5 not registered on network
- samsung galaxy s5 not registered on network
- samsung galaxy core prime not registered on network
- samsung galaxy s5 mini not registered on network
- samsung galaxy not registered on network
- samsung galaxy core prime showing emergency calls only
- samsung A5 reads sim card but says not registered to network how to unblock it
- samsung a5 not registered on network
- Register sim card samsung galaxy e5