How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A7
There are many reasons why someone would choose to hard reset their Samsung Galaxy A7. The phone that was announced earlier this month indeed has a premium look on it, and it also houses some decent specs, including a 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core Snapdragon 615 processor, 2GB of RAM, Adreno 405 GPU, a 13 megapixel rear camera and a 5 megapixel selfie camera, and Android 4.4.4 KitKat.
However, over the time there’s always some reason why you want to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy A7. Some of the possible reasons are:
- Forgetting your security code or pattern lock. To solve this, please check about: How To Unlock Forgotten Pattern Lock Samsung Galaxy without Factory Reset here.
- The phone keeps freezing
- You got a lock screen
- You want to wipe all data in the internal memory
A friend of mine decided to hard reset his phone because he’s planning to sell it. The hard reset process will then remove all of the important and personal data of the users, which is something you have to do if you’re planning to sell your Samsung Galaxy A7 too.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A7 easily
There are some things you need to remember before you do the hard reset. It is important to create a backup of your important data (including emails, contacts, pictures, etc). You should also make sure that your phone has at least 35% battery life left. Follow the steps below:
1. Remove the Micro SD card
2. Turn off your Samsung Galaxy A7 for at least 40 seconds
3. Press the VOLUME UP, HOME and POWER button together until you feel the phone vibrate. Usually it takes around 25 to 40 seconds. Then you will see a logo of Android with exclamation mark. Release all the buttons.
4. Navigate through the Android System Recovery Menu using VOLUME DOWN and VOLUME UP
5. Look for Wipe Data / Factory Reset, and press your POWER button to select this option
6. Confirm that you will do a Factory Reset by choosing YES
7. After the process is done, your Galaxy A7 will restart, and the process is done
There are many tips to hard reset on android phones, choose according your smart-phone below:
- How to Hard Reset Google Nexus 6 easily
- How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Avant
- How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S4 Running on KitKat
There you go. It’s very easy to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy A7, right? Hope that help!You'll find with these:
- how to reset samsung a7
- samsung a7 petan riset
- SAMSUNG GALAXY A7 RESTARTING
- samsung a7 reset in android 7 0
- samsung a7 power off butens
- samsung A7 2017 always hang
- reset factory samsung A7
- manual restart for samsung a7 2017
- HOW TO RESTART SAMSUG A7
- galaxa7 2017