ClockworkMod is something important if we do flashing custom ROM on android smartphone. ClockworkMod recovery is an android application, which is useful for flashing, install custom rom / firmware and install custom themes. besides that, you can also backup your data. Making it possible to restore it whenever you want, and so forth.
OK, this time I will give a tutorial how to install ClockworkMod recovery on samsung galaxy ace. It is about how to install clockworkmod recovery (cwm) on samsung galaxy ace gingerbread 2.3.6.
Thing you must remember is, do root your galaxy ace before installing this ClockworkMod recovery. if you are not at the root of the device, please read the tutorial on how to root Samsung galaxy ace here.
After you do the root, the next thing are:
Guide to install ClockworkMod Recovery on samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
- Prepare ClockworkMod recovery application that will be installed.
- You can download clockworkmod recovery 188.8.131.52 for galaxy ace here. download recovery-clockwork-184.108.40.206-galaxyace-fix.zip
- After downloading, Copy recovery-clockwork-220.127.116.11-galaxyace-fix.zip on SDCARD, and then, Completely switch off the phone.
- The next step, go into Recovery mode, that is Reboot by pressing Home + Power button and then release only the power button.
- Now goto apply update from sdcard, then select the recovery-clockwork-18.104.22.168-galaxyace-fix.zip.
- To select, use the home button, and for up or down, use the volume keys
- After the install is complete, the device will reboot, and congratulations, you have installed galaxy ace clockworkmod recovery 22.214.171.124
if you have questions, please leave a comment. 🙂
How to Install ClockworkMod Recovery on Galaxy Ace S5830