How to Move Data to External SD Card in Galaxy Grand GT-I9082
Move Data to External SD Card in Galaxy Grand – Hello, this time I will share tips and tricks about Samsung Galaxy grand. This is a special tips for Samsung galaxy grand and also all android phones with jelly bean android operating system.
I’ll show you how to move your data and applications to external SD card memory. This is an easy way. By moving all data, applications and games to the SD card, you can make smartphones faster to access data and open data. Because more and more space for all data has been transferred to external SD-card memory.
How to Move Data to SD card on Galaxy Grand
Please follow the instructions below to move data to external sdcard in galaxy grand. Simply install the directory bind applications. But before your Samsung Galaxy Grand must be root first. If not at the root, you can read the first here: How to Root Samsung Galaxy grand
Then, if you have rooted your galaxy grand please follow the following ways:
Move Data to External SD Card in Samsung Galaxy Grand
1. Prepare ‘Bind directory’ applications and after that please install. You can get directory bind at xda developers forum on the site as follows: Download bind directory here
2. Then, after installed that apps, please press the menu -> select Preferences, and then Check “Alternate dbase mgmt”
3. After that, go back to the front page of Directory Bind, and then click the ON button on the bottom right corner
4. Next please press the menu button, then select Add new entry.
5. At the Enter source (data) path. it is the column where the physical folder of destination / folder to transfer, so it is filled folder that we create in the external storage.
6. In the Enter the mount (target) path. Column is the origin of the game folder or application to be moved, so it’s filled with original folder of the game or application that is in the internal storage.
7. After all fields filled correctly, then check the “transfer files from target to data”
8. The condition for file transfer to be successful, please make sure the folder that selected in column (data) is empty. if it is not empty, it will display a notification that the folder is not empty
9. Next, Click add
10. After successful, you can see on the left side of the disk image will appear grayed out. Diskette that must be pressed so green. green means to do bind
Oh, About steps above. if you open up the internal memory locations for which data has been moved to your external. the data is still there. in fact the data is moved to an external memory. it is virtual only. 🙂
How to Move Data to External SD Card in Galaxy Grand
- how to move apps to sd card in galaxy grand
- how to move apps to sd card in samsung galaxy grand
- how to change storage location in samsung galaxy grand
- how to move app to sd card in galaxy grand
- galaxy grand move apps to sd card
- how to move apps to sd card on samsung galaxy grand
- how to move apps to sd card in samsung galaxy grand duos
- samsung galaxy grand move apps to sd card
- samsung galaxy grand sd card
- how to move apps to sd card on galaxy grand