How to Remove Ads on Samsung Galaxy
How to Remove ads on Samsung Galaxy – This time I will share tips and tricks on how to remove and block ads in Samsung galaxy android smartphones. These advertisements sometimes appear in-game or in the running applications. Therefore, I will give how to remove the ads that appear on the android.
There are many ways to remove ads on android and stop google play ads, one of the way is to install the application to stop running ads on android, so you will not see the ads running or interfere with your activities.
Ads that appear certainly very disturbing our activities in a running application. In addition, these ads also drain the battery. so it does not hurt us to apply the trick to remove the ads in android.
How to Stop Google Play ads
Tips this time, I will share tips on using the application, the Adblockplus apps. This is a special application for smart phones that already in the root. So if you are not at the root smart phone, I recommend to do root your smart phone first. There are tips to root Samsung galaxy smartphone. So, you may choose according your phone series. Because i have provide some tips in many android phone below. So, check it out:
- How to root Samsung galaxy ace
- How to root Samsung galaxy s3
- How to root Samsung galaxy ace plus
- How to Root Samsung galaxy Grand
After you successfully root your android smart phone, the next step is to install adblockplus application. It’s how to block ads on android. This application can be found here. Download adblockplus apps here. After that, please download and install on your smart phone.
This smart phone is compatible with Samsung galaxy ace, Samsung galaxy gio, Samsung galaxy W, Samsung galaxy s4, Samsung galaxy S3, Samsung galaxy grand, and so on.
How to Remove, Block Ads on Samsung Galaxy | Stop Google Play Ads
You Might also Like:
- how to stop ads on samsung galaxy s4
- how to stop ads on samsung galaxy ace
- how to block ads on samsung galaxy tab
- how to stop adverts on samsung galaxy ace
- how to stop ads on galaxy s4
- how to block ads on samsung galaxy ace
- how to block ads on samsung galaxy s3
- how to remove ads on samsung galaxy
- how to stop ads on samsung galaxy s3
- how to get rid of ads on samsung galaxy s4