How to Root Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S III is a smartphone that was recently launched. Various features and specifications are very powerful and abundant. but, are you still not satisfied with those features?
Do you want to install more applications ? of course you must be in a state of smartphone root.
ok, this time I will give a tutorial and step in doing root on samsung galaxy S3 GT-i9300.
ok, if you have read my previous article about how to root galaxy ace plus, this way is almost the same tutorials.
but first, the battery should be more than 70%. After that, turn on usb debugging, follow this simple steps:
goto settings > developer options > usb debugging.
when you do the root, your warranty will be lost.
after you download it, the next step: extract the rooting files, after that, run ODIN on your laptop.
The next step, turn on your smartphone, and get into download mode. To go into download mode, the steps you have to do is press and hold the volume down key and center OK button and at the same time press the power key until it boots in download mode.
after that, connect your smartphone and your PC with USB.
if successful connect, it will show notification. Once detected, click on PDA and select CF-Insecure-SGS3_XX_NEE_ALE8-v1.2.tar from extracted rooting package. Then, click on start to start the rooting process. wait for the process to complete. Your smartphone will reboot when done.
After reboot, the thing you have to do is unplug the usb cable from the smartphone. and please look at your samsung galaxy S3, has no application superuser or not? if there is, congratulations, your smartphone has been rooted.
How to Root Galaxy S3
how to root s3,how to root galaxy s3,root galaxy s3,how to root samsung galaxy s3 gt-i9300,root s3,how to root gt-i9300,how to root samsung galaxy s3,how to root i9300,how to root samsung s3,root gt-i9300
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand GT-I9082
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace Gingerbread 2.3.6
- How to Remove, Block Ads on Samsung Galaxy | Stop Google Play Ads
- How to Install ClockworkMod Recovery on Galaxy Ace S5830
- How to Install P6200XXMC3 Official Firmware on Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus
- How to Unroot Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 and I9505
- How to Lock Android Phone Remotely and Wipe All Data
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 and Install Clockworkmod recovery
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8
Next Article: How to Install ClockworkMod Recovery on Galaxy Ace S5830