How to Root on Samsung galaxy Ace gingerbread 2.3.6
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace Gingerbread – I am Samsung galaxy ACE User. I want to give you easy tutorial to do root on Galaxy ace gingerbread. Root is very easy to do, but very dangerous if not done properly. Root is to open user permissions to maximize the use of the application on android. So that you can easily install applications and also remove the default application.
This tutorial is how to how to root Samsung galaxy ace on gingerbread 2.3.6. You could do a root without using a computer / PC. As this is done directly from your Samsung galaxy ace S5830. So, you can root Galaxy Ace no PC.
Just a reminder, that the root can remove your smart phone warranty. Then, the risk of your hand. But do not worry, because you can easily unroot your galaxy ace like use first official firmware. Wait for my next article on how to do unroot on Samsung galaxy ace.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 2.3.6
Okay, if you are ready to root your Galaxy Ace, please follow these instructions:
- Copy root.zip files into your SD-Card. (Download link at below). After that, turn off your smart phone.
- Boot your phone into recovery mode (Hold home + Power button)
- After getting into recovery mode, you can scroll up and down using the volume keys.
- Then, scroll down to apply update from sd card. “and after that, press home to select.
- Then, navigate and locate the file that you copied and select root.zip. If you put the file in the folder, then open the folder and select root.zip with the home button.
- Installation process will run.
- After completion, then please select ‘reboot system now’. And wait for the process.
- To check the success, you can find out by looking for the superuser icon on galaxy ace app list. At your application shortcuts. You can see something like superuser bearing the skull. If you find it, then you have succeeded in doing root on galaxy ace.
note: download root.zip here
if you have trouble, you can leave comment below.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace Gingerbread 2.3.6
You'll find with these:
- root samsung galaxy ace 2 3 6
- how to root galaxy ace 2 3 6
- galaxy ace 2 3 6 root
- how to root samsung galaxy ace 2 3 6
- how to root galaxy ace plus without pc
- galaxy ace root 2 3 6
- samsung galaxy ace plus root without pc
- samsung galaxy ace 2 3 6 root
- how to root samsung galaxy ace plus without pc
- how to root samsung galaxy ace without computer