How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus s7500
Samsung galaxy Ace Plus is the most used smartphone today, because the price is quite cheap and it also features a complete and stable. This smart phone features Android 2.3 Gingerbread with a 1GHz processor. Slightly different from the previous samsung galaxy ace. Thing that awaited is update ICS from samsung. However, Samsung has not confirmed that the smartphone will get android Ice Cream Sandwich update.
if you want to root your android device, please follow the steps below.
thing you need to remember are:
– Try that your battery is full, at least 70%.
– If you do root, this will void your warranty.
– Enable USB Debugging on your smartphone, by select menu settings > applications > development > usb debugging.
The next thing you should do is download the following files:
Tutorial Root samsung galaxy ace Plus
- Connect samsung galaxy ace plus to the laptop via usb.
- Download and UNZIP odin3
- Put the phone into download mode(volume down+home+power on)
- Run ODIN3. Then, Flash the ROOT.tar file as PDA & wait for the phone to reboot.
I hope the above root methods can be useful for you. And the rooting process will be successful if you see your smartphone reboot.
to check whether it has been successful, please look at your application. and locate the application superuser. if it already exists in your application list, the process was successful. . Happy using galaxy ace Plus ice cream sandwich update with root.
Related post: How to root samsung galaxy ace gingerbread 2.3.6
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus
You'll find with these:
- handytechplus com
- how to root samsung galaxy ace plus
- root samsung galaxy ace plus
- samsung galaxy ace root 2 3 6
- samsung galaxy ace plus root
- how to root galaxy ace plus 2 3 6
- how to root galaxy ace plus
- root galaxy ace plus
- how to root samsung galaxy ace plus 2 3 6
- root ace plus 2 3 6