How to Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 I9150
Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 – There are two version of samsung galaxy mega. That’s Galaxy Mega 5.8 and Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3. Now, I will give you tutorial on how to root Samsung galaxy mega 5.8 runs on android Jelly Bean Operating system.
Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 has two version. First is GT-I9150, its single SIM GSM. And second, that’s dual sim GSM GT-I9152. OK, let’s continue to read on how to root Samsung galaxy mega 5.8 GT-I9150.
Read also: How to root samsung galaxy Grand
How to Root Galaxy Mega 5.8 GT-I9152
For the first time, you must have Samsung galaxy mega 5.8.
After that, please download Samsung galaxy mega 5.8 Driver. If you already have Samsung Kies, you do not need to download the driver again. To download Samsung Kies, you can get on the Samsung website.
After that, you have to provide the necessary tools to do the root. Here are the list:
1. CWM Touch Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 (Download here)
2. Samsung Odin v3.07 (Download Odin 3.7.zip here)
3. SuperUser (Download Update-SuperSu-V1.34.zip here)
Maybe, sometime i will provide tutorial on how to root samsung galaxy mega 5.8 without computer.
Tutorial on How to Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 GT-I9152 and GT-I9150
Okay, after all already there, let’s move on to the root:
Please download CWM touch recovery, the download link is located at above, after you downloaded, the file name is recovery.tar.md5. After downloading CWM recovery for galaxy mega 5.8, the next step is Download Odin v3.07.zip . Download and extract that file to your computer.
1. First, please power off galaxy mega 5.8. After that, go to the download by pressing and hold the Volume Down key, Home button, and Power button.
2. After that, you will see a triangle sign. then, you have to do is press Volume Up to continue.
3. You should see Odin Mode at the top and Downloading.., So please don’t turn off the target.
4. Next, please run odin by double-click Odin v3 exe that you have extracted before.
5. Next, connect your galaxy mega 5.8 with your computer with usb cable. Then you must wait until Odin to show an “Added” message at the lower-left message box.
6. After your galaxy mega 5.8 detected by Odin, the next step is click on PDA button and select the *.tar or *.tar.md5 file that you have downloaded earlier. Please make sure the Repartition option is not checked under Options and checked on Auto Reboot.
7. Then please click the start button. If a green “PASS” message appears, then the root process has been successful. After that your device will automatically restart.
8. (optional)* If you fail to flash *.Tar.md5 firmware, remove the extension of *.Md5 with only *.Tar and try to re-flash again. then turn off your smart phone.
9. after that, go into recovery mode by pressing and hold the Volume Up key, Home button, and Power button. To navigate up and down, use the volume keys. To choose, use the home button.
10. in Recovery home menu, select install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from internal sdcard. Next, select UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.34.zip and click Yes to install.
11. Then back to recovery home menu, After that please select reboot system now.
12. Your device shall reboot with root installed.
13. survived, the root process has been completed. you will see the application drawer of the super su root if the process has been completed.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8
- root galaxy mega 5 8
- cara root galaxy mega 5 8
- root samsung galaxy mega 5 8
- how to fix volume on samsung galaxy mega 5 8
- how to root samsung mega 5 8 without pc
- driver samsung gt-i19152
- root samsung mega i1952 without pc
- Samsung galaxy Mega 5 8how much price
- root samsung galaxy mega 5 8 tanpa pc