My friend with ID sr10638 in Android forums has shared his experience on rooting Samsung Galaxy Ring without computer. And, the result is amazing. He successfully rooting his Galaxy Ring SPH-M840 smart phone, of course without PC. So, you can do the same as he did. Just follow step below to make sure you’re on track.
How to root Samsung Galaxy Ring Without PC
- Make sure you charge your smartphone fully, or at least 60%
- Do it by your own risk, as rooting is void your warranty and also can delete your data in your Galaxy Ring. So to avoid this, please make sure to do backup and store it to your another phone or PC.
- Grab the file “Framaroot-1.5.1.apk” from XDA developer forum, http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/framaroot/root-framaroot-one-click-apk-to-root-t2130276
- Download that APK file and save it to your smart phone. You can send to your email in your phone or store it to your SD card, up to you and do your best.
- Then, in your Galaxy Ring phone, navigate to setting > security. And, checklist the “app installation from unknown source”
- Now, install the APK file that you’ve downloaded in phone, and make sure when installing this framaroot app, to choose package installed instead of google installer.
- Open the Framaroot app. Leave the “Install Superuser” setting alone and select the Gandalf exploit from the list. After that, please reboot your device.
- Once the reboot is complete, then open the Framaroot app again. This time changing “Install Superuser” setting to “Install SuperSU” . Next, select the Gandalf exploit again from the list. After that rebooting your device .
- Finished. Your smart phone must be in root access. to verify this, make sure to install root checker via google Play store.
Do you want to Unroot this phone: Read this tutorials: How to Unroot Samsung Galaxy Ring SPH-M840 Easily
Yeah, the amazing step above is rooting without using any PC or connect using USB. Root without PC in Samsung Galaxy Ring is easy. Thanks to XDA developer and also Androidforums.
My next tips: Samsung Galaxy Ring SPH-M840 keeps crashing and rebooting
You'll find with these:
- sph m840 root no pc