How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 and Install Clockworkmod recovery
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 easily
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 – Samsung Galaxy S4 is the latest smartphone from samsung. Of course we want to exploit to the maximum. especially in the use of the application.
Samsung Galaxy S4 is the greatest smartphone from Samsung nowadays. With features that make us stunned and also with the quality LCD coated with gorilla glass 3. Which can protect the screen from scratches, sharp objects and also friction. As has been demonstrated previously in the youtube video of the demo Galaxy S4 are intentionally scratched with a sharp object, and the result is not what happened with this phone. The screen is still smooth as ever.
See also: How to unroot Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 and I9505
And See also: How to Root Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
How to install Clockworkmod Recovery in Galaxy S4
Okay, back to the main article. how to do root in galaxy s4?. Before the launch of Samsung Galaxy s4, has appeared several tutorials on how to root galaxy s4. we also do not know if it is correct or just silly things alone.
However, I will give a tutorial on how to install clockworkmod recovery in galaxy s4 and root samsung Galaxy S4 in this blog. Tutorial based on one of the posts on XDA developers forum, which of course it has been proven successful. so, it’s my turn to share to you.
This is tutorial on How to Root samsung galaxy s4 I9500. I will share to you how to install CWM 18.104.22.168 RECOVERY & ROOT galaxy S4 easily. One user on the xda developers have shared with us (Chinese developer Cofface). This method has proved successful in the FW I9500ZCUAMDG. But some Russian FW still do not work.
To inform you, that this tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy S4 with octa-core processors version.
The thing you will get is: Clockworkmod recovery (CWM) 22.214.171.124 and also how to root phone.
Tutorial on How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500
Follow these steps to install ClockworkMod recovery and root your samsung galaxy s4:
1. ClockworkMod recovery download and unzip it. (You can download here: Download CWM for galaxy s4 )
2. Then, you have to flash the cofface_I9500_cwm_recovery_en_new.tar as PDA in Odin.
3. Then turn off the galaxy s4 and enter recovery by pressing Vol Up + Home + Power keys. Then select ROOT YOUR PHONE, reboot, DONE.
Updated: This is video on how to root galaxy s4 easily:
samsung s4 secrets,root i9500,cara root s4 clone,cara root samsung galaxy s4 clone,cara root galaxy s4 clone,cara root galaxy s4,root s4,cara root samsung galaxy s4,cara upgrade s4 clone,cara root hape samsung galaxy s4
- How to Move Data to External SD Card in Galaxy Grand
- How to Print in Android 4.4 KitKat Gadgets
- How to Manage Favorite Contacts on Android
- How to install Android 4.4 KitKat on Nexus Phones Manually Part 2 – Preparation
- How to Fix Moto G LED Notification Light
- How to stop WiFi notification in Verizon Galaxy S4
- How to Root Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4
- TIPS Choosing the best Office Apps for Android Smartphone
- How to Add, Delete and Rearrange Homescreen in Nexus 5
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Video Guide
Next Article: Sony Xperia Tablet Z Available for Preorder – Sony Xperia Tablet Z Price