If you’ve rooted your Nexus 5X smartphone, but feel unsatisfied with the result, then you can do unroot easily with this method. Doing root is something that funny, since this give so much better user interface rather than original version. We can modified icon, background, notifications and so on via custom ROM. The thing that we must remember, by doing root, it will break your phone warranty. And, maybe if you’ve done unroot, then the warranty is come back again as nothing happen. We hope so.
How to Unroot Nexus 5X with PC
OK, Let’s continue rooting your device, but before let’s prepare what file that’s needed for this. Please make sure you do backup for your phone, as if we do unroot, then the files will be formated and deleted of course. So, please take care. And, make sure to charge your smartphone atleast 50% or up. For your info that this unroot method is using PC/laptop. But, later i will give information on how to unroot without PC easily.
Tutorial Unroot Nexus 5X
- Download Toolkit app for windows. Download from http://www.wugfresh.com/nrt/.
- After you downloaded the exe file, then please open and install in your PC.
- After this program is open, then please choose according your phone description (model and build number). You can find your phone’s build number in settings > about.
- Enable your USB debugging by: go to setting > about > and tap on Build number until it said that developer section has been activated.
- Go to this section again, and see developer option, make sure to activate the USB debugging there.
- Connect your USB with your Nexus Phone, then plug in to your Laptop, if it ask any notification, just confirm it to be OK.
- After all are set, then maybe the Toolkit app will notify you regarding new requirement file to download. Then, if so please tap on Download + Update All File Dependencies. Wait until it’s finished.
- After that, please tap on Flash Stock + Unroot button. Confirm OK to any notification that’s appeared
- Once this completed, then your smart phone will be restarted, and come back to be normal state.
- At very last step, regarding relock the bootloader, you maybe Click the OEM Lock button at the toolkit app. By doing this, then it will reboot into bootloader mode and relock the bootloader.
- The smart phone will restarting, and FINISH