After i sharing method on how to root Samsung Galaxy Ring without PC here, then this is complete method on How to Unroot your Samsung Galaxy Ring. In any condition, you have to know about how to unroot your phone. By doing unroot, then it will erase all of your smart phone file. In this case, you should backup your files that’s in smart phone to another phone or Computer. Do you want to unroot your Galaxy Ring? Then follow these easiest steps:
How to Unroot Samsung Galaxy Ring
- Prepare your Samsung Galaxy Ring SPH M840 smartphone and make sure your phone is in fully charged.
- make sure in your PC, there has been USB Samsung Driver installed. Or you can get it at Samsung Kies. By installing Samsung kies, then it automatically installed the Driver also.
- Download stock firmware from Android forums here, http://androidforums.com/threads/stock-odin-ring-backup-sph-m840.759900/ ( the link named as “the phone fixer” )
- Download ODIN apps, and save it to desktop or any location that easy to access. ( https://goo.gl/0FS8Ac )
- Unzip Odin zip file and open the exe file. Double click odin to open the apps.
- Put your phone into download mode by doing: Turn off your smartphone first, then reboot your Galaxy Ring again by hold down Volume DOWN, Home, and Power buttons together.
- Any notification please tap on OK to go to download mode
- Connect your smart phone to PC by using USB cable
- In Odin App , Go into the PDA section and select the .tar file (firmware file in step 3)
- Make sure that re partition is unchecked ( left side)
- Then, Hit the Start button to start unrooting your Galaxy RING.
- When it’s finished, it should say that it’s done with a green box and your device should reboot by itself
- Congrats. Unroot succeed
Read other tutorials: How to Unroot Nexus 5X SmartphoneYou'll find with these:
- sph-m840 firmware