how to unroot s3 neo
Flashing back the stock firmware on the Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo and unrooting is easy as pie, and you will be performed right away. So in case your final decision will be to unroot your phone, here’re ways to do this.
You’ll find lots of reason why a lot of people begin to unroot their apparatus: Perhaps they’re Sending in the apparatus for even to Fix any problems or guarantee. Here’s how to unroot the Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo:
- Download Odin and save it to your laptop, file is here
- Download the stock firmware that is correct on your device and save it to your laptop too. You can get the official firmware at sammobile site, http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/
Unrooting the Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo
1. Extract firmware file and also Odin to your own desktop / PC by right-clicking on every one of them and choosing Extract here.
2. Then, Open ODIN exe file
3. After opening Odin, please Select PDA and select the stock firmware file which you simply extracted to your laptop
4. Be sure Repartition is unchecked in the Odin.
5. Turn OFF your device, and turn it back on by holding Volume DOWN, Home, and Power buttons together.
6. Press Volume UP to go to Download mode.
7. Plug in your Galaxy S3 Neo to your own laptop with the USB cable.
8. Hit on Start button in the Odin and it will begin flashing the chosen stock firmware in your device.
9. Your device should automatically reboot when the firmware’s flashed.
10. You are all set!
Read also other root tutorials: How to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus
That’s it! Thanks for reading tutorial root Samsung galaxy S3 neo