How to Unroot Samsung Galaxy S4
How to Unroot Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 – This time I will share a tutorial to unroot Samsung Galaxy S4 and restore to official stock firmware. This is tricks for How to Flash Galaxy S4 to official stock rom firmware.
note that, if there is damage, not my responsibility.
How to Flash Official Stock rom Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S4
OK, if you agree, please read the next tutorial. This is the first time before you unroot samsung galaxy s4 I9500.
To ensure this goes smoothly, you must meet the following rules:
1. You must install the galaxy S4 USB driver on PC, you can install samsung Kies to overcome.
2. enable usb debugging.
3. battery should be about 70%.
4. backup your data.
5. make sure that Samsung Kies not running.
For your info, that this tutorials work on samsung galaxy S4 i9500 and i9505. So, check it out how to unroot samsung galaxy s4 i9505.
Okay, let’s go to the next step:
How to Unroot Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500
How to Unroot samsung galaxy S4 I9505
1. Turn off your galaxy S4 and go to Download Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home Buttons together for few seconds followed by Power button then proceed with volume up.
2. Open ODIN on your PC, then connect your Samsung Galaxy S4 to your computer.
3. Once your phone is successfully connected to your laptop / PC, the ID:COM box on ODIN will turn blue and will show the COM port number.
4. Then, unzip the Galaxy S4 Firmware downloaded file (you can see at below), You will get a Home.tar file.
5. Then, click on PDA (in Odin) and you have to choose the “Home.tar” file.
6. next steps, Check “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options. Then make sure that “Re-Partition” is unchecked
7. Next steps, click on start button in ODIN window to start the flashing process. For your info that the process will take few minutes to complete.
So, be warning: please do not unplug USB cable executing WHILE THE PROCESS, because it may brick your phone.
8. When the installation is completed, you may read a “Reset” then a “Pass”. So, it will restart your phone. May be first boot will take a longer time so do not panic dude.
It is recommended to make-a hard reset after flashing to have a fresh official firmware
So, this is the download links for ODIN and also Galaxy S4 firmware I9500 and galaxy s4 I9505.
-> Odin Download Links: Download odin here: http://odindownload.com/
-> Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 official ROM firmware download:
|– Samsung Galaxy S4 columbia COO (may 2013)|
– PDA: I9500UBUAMDE
– CSC: I9500UUBAMDE
– Version: 4.2.2
|Germany MBC (May 2013)|
|Kazakhstan SKZ (May 2013)|
|Uzbekistan CAC (May 2013)|
|Guatemala TGU (April 2013)|
|Argentina ARO (April 2013)|
|Brazil ZTO (April 2013)|
|Russia SER (April 2013)|
|China CHN (April 2013)|
|India INS (April 2013)|
|Indonesia XSE (April 2013)|
|Bangladesh TML (April 2013)|
|United Arab Emarates XSG (April 2013)|
|Egypt EGY (April 2013)|
|Chile CRC (April 2013)|
|Columbia COL (April 2013)|
|South Africa XFA (April 2013)|
Note: for see complete firmware list, please visit xda developer forum and sammobile.
sorry: some firmware link are deleted because of error.
How to Unroot Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 and I9505You'll find with these:
- unroot galaxy s4
- s4 unroot
- unroot s4
- unroot i9505
- i9505 unroot
- how to unroot samsung galaxy s4
- how to unroot s4
- how to unroot galaxy s4 i9500 in lollipop rom
- official unroot galaxy s4 gt-i9505