How to Wipe All Data on Samsung Galaxy S6
It may surprise you that deleting all data on your Samsung Galaxy S6 don’t always mean that the content is ‘really’ deleted. You also need to wipe out the cache partition so that there’s no traces left of the data.
You may be wondering why you want to do such hassle, but there’s actually a good reason why you should know how to properly wipe all data on Samsung Galaxy S6. As you know, smartphones these days are arguably the most important gadget in one’s life. People often store important data from work, important contacts, some secret silly pictures of you or your friends, or other secrets. Simply deleting the data won’t remove these secrets completely, so you need a foolproof way to do it effectively.
- First, enter the Samsung Galaxy S6 to Recovery Mode by pressing and holding POWER + HOME + VOLUME UP for a couple of seconds until you see information about the phone’s model number is displayed.
- There will be a menu displayed, and one of the options would be “wipe data/factory reset”. Navigate through the menu using Volume Up and Volume Down and use the Power button for confirmation.
- On the next screen, select “Yes-delete all user data” and then press the Power button again for confirmation. Now allow the phone to complete the data wipe process.
- Now in order to make sure that the data is completely wiped out, you should navigate to the first screen on the Recovery Mode again. Please navigate using the Volume Up and Down and choose “wipe cache partition” using the Power button. Again, please allow the phone to completely wipe and format the cache.
Last but not least, please do remember that wiping the phone means that you will delete everything on your phone. It might be wise to store any important contacts or data to some other places before you do it.
You may like also about this: How to Root Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920I
You'll find with these:
- how to wipe clean a samsung s6
- how to wipe samsung s6
- wipe galaxy s6 clean
- wipe clean samsung galaxy s6
- how to wipe samsung s6 clean
- how to wipe clean my samsung s6
- delete all the phone numbers from my samsung s6
- how to wipe clean a galaxy s6
- how to wipe a samsung s6 clean
- how to wipe a samsung s6