How to Install Android Lollipop ROM on HTC Desire 620
Good news for everybody owning the HTC Desire 620. There’s a recent post coming from xda-developer forum giving hints on how to Update and install Android 5.0 Lollipop using custom ROM on this device.
The Android 5.0 Lollipop comes with various advantages, but the obvious one is the performance improvement. The new OS offer up to 4 times of performance improvements, along with faster and more powerful computing. Google also claimed that the Android Lollipop can extend your device’s battery life by up to 90 minutes. It’s a must-have upgrade for every HTC Desire 620 owners!
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop ROM on HTC Desire 620
Before you upgrade your device, there are some things you need to consider. First is you should back up all of your personal data on your smartphone. You also have to enable the USB Debugging is enabled. Last but not least, it is highly recommended to have the HTC Desire 620 fully charged. Therefore, you can be sure that the phone can stay on during the whole process.
Upgrade and Install Android Lollipop Firmware on HTC Desire 620
Follow these steps to install Android Lollipop on HTC Desire 620:
- Download the ROM from the source below. Note that there are three parts of it. Please download all of them. After you download all of the files, put them all under the same folder. Then all you have to do is to double click the first part and the rest will combine automatically (you have to have WinRar program in order to do so)
- Part 1 : http://goo.gl/7pyL97
- Part 2 : http://goo.gl/ffHU2x
- Part 3 : http://goo.gl/l1zKh5
- Visit Google Play Store and then download and install the ROM Manager. Alternatively, you can try using alternative application such as Jrummy Apps.
- Next, download and install the Clockwork Mod Recovery on your HTC Desire 620.
- Connect the phone to your PC via USB cable. Copy the Rom.zip file to your phone’s memory card.
- Restart the phone in Recovery Mode using the ROM Manager. After the restart is completed, open the ROM Manager again and backup your personal information.
- Go to Recovery Menu and perform the total data erase. After that, go back to Recovery Main Menu and choose the Flash ROM from SD Card. Navigate to the folder in which your Rom.zip is located.
- Follow the instruction shown and then reboot the HTC Desire 620.
You may also read about How to update manually XOLO One to android lollipop OS
There you go. It’s very easy to install Android Lollipop ROM on HTC Desire 620, isn’t it?
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop ROM on HTC Desire 620You'll find with these:
- lollipop update for htc desire 620g
- htc 620g lollipop update
- HTC desire 620g lollipop update
- htc desire 620 lollipop
- how to update htc desire 620g to lollipop
- htc desire 620g lollipop
- htc 620g custom rom
- htc desire 620g lollipop rom
- htc desire 620g lollipop update date
- custom rom for htc desire 620g