How to manually update Xolo One to Android Lollipop
Xolo One is a smartphone with an interesting specification that was launched some time ago. This smart phone appreciated 6599 INR in India and is now receiving android 5.0 lollipop. XOLO has provided an update via OTA (Over-The-Air) to their smartphones, including XOLO One series.
Download XOLO One Android 5.0 Lollipop and manually install it
Update via OTA does not always run simultaneously. Sometimes it periodically based on region or version of your software. If you have not received the update or can not wait to try out this new operating system, you can update it manually.
Manual Update XOLO One with Official Android 5.0 Lollipop
Update XOLO One to android lollipop can be done easily, by following the steps below:
That must be fulfilled:
1. Make sure your handset is xolo one series or android one.
2. Backup photos and all your important data to avoid unwanted things.
3. Also make sure your battery is fully charged, or at least about 70%.
4. Make sure you have installed the XOLO USB driver in your laptop, so that USB can be detected in the handset and your PC.
5. Enable USB debugging mode in Xolo, by following: go to Settings > Developer Options or Settings > Applications > Development.
6. Download android Lollipop firmware for Xolo one: get it here : http://www.xolo.in/sites/default/files/XOLO%20One/KK%20to%20L%20update/update.zip
How to Manually Update XOLO One to android lollipop 5.0
1. connect your handset to the PC that is connected and bring green android logo.
2. The next, tap on the “Turn On USB storage”
3. Then, open “xolo one storage” on your computer.
4. prepare Xolo files that you have downloaded before at step 6 (update.zip ). just let that file and do not edit or extract.
5. Now, please copy the update.zip to Xolo one storage.
6. After the steps process is complete, simply tap on the ‘Turn Off storage’ in Xolo one, and then disconnect the cable to your PC.
7. Open your XOLO Care app on your Xolo one. Then, tap on update tab.
7. Now, click on ‘Check for software updates’ and then tap on ‘Check for updates’.
8. The next step, the application will search for the update file that you copied from your PC (update.zip). And after finish searching the file and shown it. Then click continue to proceed with the update.
9. leave it and wait for the application to work for you.
Congratulations, your Xolo One is running on android lollipop now. Give your comment?
Manually Update XOLO One to Android Lollipop 5.0