How to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus
Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus was recently announced last month, but just like any other Samsung Galaxy series, it has received a lot of positive response from the community. The phone has some interesting features and it is also pretty fast. However, there are many people who would like to have access to the inner core of the Android OS so that they can optimize the performance even more. That’s why rooting methods are discovered.
Now just as usual, there is always risk in rooting your smartphone. Please do it at your own risk.
Below is how to root Galaxy Grand Neo Plus that runs on Android 4.4.4 KitKat:
- First, download and install KIES3 on your PC
- Using USB cable, connect your phone to your PC and KIES3. After your phone is identified, disconnect the USB.
- From your Galaxy Grand Plus, go to Settings, choose Developer Option, and then check on the USB debugging option.
- Now you turn off the phone and restart it in the ‘Download mode’. To do so, press and hold HOME KEY + VOLUME DOWN + POWER keys.
- Now you will get a warning saying that a custom OS can cause critical problems etc. Choose Continue by pressing VOLUME UP
- Open Odin3 on PC, and connect the phone
- Click on PDA and choose boot.tar.md5
- Press Start and then allow the process to finish.
- The phone will reboot automatically
- Download and install Kingo ROOT software on your desktop PC
- Open the software and then connect the Samsung Galaxy Grand Plus using USB
- Click on Root Again and allow the process to finish.
- Restart the phone once you’re finished.
By now you should have successfully root your Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Plus.
Kies3 – http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/SW/201503/20150302113623434/Kies3Setup.exe
Boot.tar.md5 – http://goo.gl/oc3q5w
KINGO – http://d.kgroot.com/android_root.exe