Samsung Galaxy series Bluetooth Settings
Samsung Bluetooth is an easy way to connect with other devices. Bluetooth is a software that serves to connect one device to another. Bluetooth in Samsung series and also other android smartphones, able to connect with other smartphones and also with gadgets or accessories including headsets and so forth.
Samsung GS3 Bluetooth Settings
This time, I will share tips on samsung gs3 bluetooth settings, how to connect to other devices using Bluetooth:
1. The first step, please turn on Bluetooth on both devices you want to connect.
2. If you are a Samsung galaxy s3 / s4 / s5 user, you can do it in settings -> Bluetooth
3. Make sure the devices that you want to connect can be detected
4. Furthermore, click scan on your smartphone, and after that it will soon find the current active Bluetooth device.
5. Next, available Bluetooth name will appear in your screen.
6. To connect, click the device name that appears, and the device will send a pass key code to connect to each other.
7. Confirm that and Completed, you are already connected to other devices.
8. To disconnect, click the name of the connected Bluetooth, and select Unpair.
Samsung gs3 Bluetooth settings question and answers
We have put together problems related to Bluetooth, Samsung Galaxy S3 bluetooth pairing and unpairing with other devices:
A: my Galaxy S3 Bluetooth can not even scan my Jabra headset, If it can not even scan, I can not get it paired. Please help?
B: you can try to reboot your device, and repeat once again
A: it still can not work
B: OK, try this: Turn off the Power Saving mode.
then Try the following:
1. go into power saving mode -> settings -> power saving
2. Turn on the phone and headset
3. If the phone does not see your headset hold down the headset answer button and press the phones scan button.
4. Once the headset or device is paired choose Paired settings and make sure the Call audio is checked.
You may like also about How to Download Samsung Galaxy Music APK for Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy Bluetooth Settings