How To Unlock Forgotten Pattern Lock Without Factory Reset in Samsung Galaxy
Now, android smart phone is equipped with a range of lock key methods. All of it is used to keep up privacy when there are people trying to use Smartphones. Most people use the method android pattern lock or password. Even a combination of both methods in their android phones, including Samsung galaxy. But, to support security and the most simple method is lock pattern code, because it includes semi-hard.
How To Unlock Forgotten Pattern Lock in Samsung Galaxy without Formatting
But, there is a problem when we forget the lock pattern which we have before made. It certainly makes us confused and certainly find a solution to solve it. There are ways to overcome and unlock forgotten pattern lock code in Samsung galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy Grand, Galaxy Mega and other android phone that is by doing a factory reset.
But if you are ready to lose important data and files?. However, we can do a data backup first. But, it is too time-consuming of course. Because we have to send the backup file one by one to get secure when reset process. So, it must Unlock tablets without hard reset. Here is the solutions:
How To Unlock Android Forgotten Pattern Lock Without formatting?
In this tip, I will show you tips on How To Unlock Forgotten Pattern Lock Without Factory reset. Yes, without doing format / factory reset / hard reset, I can help you solve this problem. If you Forgot Pattern to Unlock Phone then you are at right place.
Please follow these steps to open the forgotten lock pattern without factory reset:
1. If you forget, then try to open the lock pattern, up to 5 times. So that it will display a notification “You have incorrectly drawn your unlock pattern 5 times. Please try again in 30 Seconds”. After waiting for 30 seconds, there will be available option “forgot pattern”. It’s usually located at the bottom of your android screen. Then please select / tap on that forgotten password.
2. After that, a new page will appear and ask you to enter your email id and password. For your information that email id and password is coming from when you used to register your device before.
3. OK, once you enter the email id and password, then click on the reset button to reset the lock pattern. And if successful, then there will be an option to create a new key pattern lock and at the same time the unlock Pattern Code. And good luck.
That’s how to unlock forgotten pattern lock without formatting your Samsung Galaxy phone.
How To Unlock Forgotten Pattern Lock Samsung Galaxy without Factory ResetYou'll find with these:
- How to unlock samsung pattern
- how to unlock samsung galaxy pattern lock
- samsung pattern unlock
- How to unlock samsung pattern lock
- how to unlock pattern lock in samsung
- samsung pattern lock
- how to unlock samsung grand pattern lock
- forgot pin for samsung avant
- samsung galaxy 7 phone forgot the pattern to unlock
- how to unlock samsung duos pattern lock